“Tranquil location, surrounded by history, delightful hosts.”
“Just what we needed, cosy, peaceful, friendly owners, a great cottage!”
“No light pollution here… wonderful to see the stars in the night sky”
“Third time here and it just gets better and better”
“Very relaxing in the countryside, away from the hustle and bustle of city life!”
“Fruit and vegetables freshly picked were a delight!”
“Great place – we’ll be back!”
- Totally independent accommodation.
- Separate gardens, BBQ areas and garden furniture.
- Ample parking.
So… whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, accommodation for a small or large family get together in idyllic rural surroundings, or even for business, Clematis Cottages has something for all.
Each cottage benefits from high speed fibre optic broadband connectivity.
- Our weeks run mostly from Fri to Fri, or Mon to Mon but we are flexible depending on the time of year. Short and longer term lets are available – Please call for details.
- Accommodation available from 3pm on day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10.30 am.
- Cots/Highchair available.
- Sorry, we don’t allow dogs or other pets to stay at our cottages.
An ideal base for walking, cycling, fly fishing or simply exploring the nearby Rutland Water
'Clematis Cottage' sleeps 1-6 people, from £150 per night ( 3 night min) or £650 per week
'The Retreat' sleeps 1-2 people, from £70 per night ( 2 night min) or £350 per week